- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) & confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Experience Needed: More than 2 years
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Degree in business administration or relative field (Preferred to be Graduate from AUC or any Similar University)
Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with 3 - 4 years of work experience!
Bachelor’s degree in design, arts, or any related field.
Creative mind with a strong visual sense.
Demonstrable competency and experience using 2D design software, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator… etc.
Proficiency in written and verbal English and Arabic.
Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues and management.
Exceptional creativity and innovation.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Marketing Communication & Events Executive "Part Time"
- Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials.
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials and oversee the communications calendar to ensure timely execution of the program.
- Use contact management system and other social media to create and newsletters, etc.
- Participate in budget development and support budget management & Use independent judgment to execute marketing and communications plan
- Prepare written materials including some marketing copy, business communications, reports, and presentation scripts
- Be responsible for ensuring accuracy in information and proofreading & Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Job
More than 2 years experince
Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
Manage the strategy
Manage and train the rest of the team
Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
Manage all digital marketing channels
Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
Oversee all the company's social media accounts
Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
Build and inbound marketing plan
Forecast sales performance trends
Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvemen
Black Ball company for investment and sports development
Club Address: 90th street, behind Concord plaza, 5th settlement, New Cairo, Egypt.
Office Address: Villa 12A, El-Nahda street, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
E-mail : email@example.com